martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Deeper Layers of Blood-Red Dreams

I cannot hide from sight the agony that consumes me so before you all. This sick obsession is tearing my mind, and no single thought is free from the withering influence of these insane thoughts. I have diligently hived away these unnerving emotions with no purpose at all; I think I never had any idea whatsoever what to do with so much hate.

I lust for an empty image, I desire the blackness inside the "you" that only exists in my most depraved nightmares. Run, hide, fight against the urge to be devoured by my darkness. Burn yourself escaping from the hell you put me through; these flames were made by you and I kept them glowing just for you. Now, now my dear, smell the reek left in the ashes, let me defile you with the stench of the feelings you threw in the pyre.

Soulless damsel, you have done more than enough to secure a place in the depths of torment. Your treacherous kisses will not be forgotten by those who lie dead without a grave. I, as the prime of all your lascivious cadavers, open my arms for you to rip my heart and rend my flesh, in a passionate display of mordant affection. I forget it all as soon as my eyes shut to this torture and you're nothing but an object to satisfy my crooked desires in a dream world made of disgorged rejection.

Night is over, the false reality before my eyes vanishes as the light chars my soul. I smile, though, the thrill of the kill still fills me with unholy joy; a shard of the hate is gone, a cross has left my living core. I have left a beautiful corpse in the fields of the dreadful love I spawned for you; a fading husk made of sweet deception.

Let the light die in your hands, time will pass away in the proverbial agony of unwanted eternity. I will expect night to see you in my dreams and take your blood to avenge our sin. Damnation by the road of obscure sensations, death by means of bleeding lust.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario